In order to guarantee fundamental rights with user data, this page complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and with the Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
The address of our website is: Golf En Tenerife ⛳ Golf Los Palos
Basic information on Data Protection.
|Agricultura y Golf S.L.|
|Provision of services.|
Management of web users.
Commercial communications related to our services.
|Express consent and legitimate interest.|
|No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.|
|Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses found on our website Golf En Tenerife ⛳ Golf Los Palos|
At «Agricultura y Golf S.L.», we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe that we must be transparent about it.
For this reason, and for the purposes of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “RGPD”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”). «Agricultura y Golf S.L.» informs the user that, as data controller, they will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following to you:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent in relation to the data we obtain about you and the reason why we do it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and process your data in accordance with European regulations.
Data: Information as defined in the data protection law, that is:
Electronically processed, that is, information systems, databases, microfiches, audio and video systems (CCTV) and telephone registration systems;
Recorded with the intention of being processed by the team; or
Registered as part of a relevant filing system, i.e. structured, either by reference to natural persons or by reference to easily accessible criteria relating to natural persons.
Responsible for the treatment: The person, company or organization that determines the purpose and the way in which personal data can be processed.
Person in charge of the treatment: Any person who processes personal data on behalf of the person responsible for the treatment;
Interested party: Any person who owns the data that is the object of the treatment.
Disclosure: Disclosure or provision of access to data.
Confidential Personal Data: Personal information about identified or identifiable individuals, which must be kept private or secret. Personal information includes the definition of personal data in the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), but is adapted to include both dead and living people and “confidential” includes both information “provided confidentially” and “what It is owed as a duty of trust ”, and is adapted to include“ sensitive ”information as defined in the data protection law.
Personal information: Information that refers to a living person that can be identified from the information that is in the possession of the controller or that may be.
Treatment: Use the information in the following ways:
- Disclosure of information
Special category personal data (formally known as sensitive personal data): is any information about a person related to his person:
- Ethnic origin
- Union membership
- Biometrics (when used for identification purposes)
- Sex life
- Sexual orientation
Third Parties: Anyone other than:
- The interested;
- The person responsible for the treatment; and
- any person in charge of the treatment or other person authorized for the treatment on behalf of the person in charge of the treatment.
Principles governing the processing of personal data.
The principles of data protection
The data protection law establishes the following principles to support good practices and impartiality in the treatment of personal information. These principles stipulate that:
- Personal data must be treated in a legal, fair and transparent manner;
- Personal data can only be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Personal data must be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary for its treatment;
- Personal data must be accurate and kept up-to-date with all efforts to erase or rectify without delay;
- Personal data must be kept in a form that allows the interested party to be identified only for the time necessary for its treatment;
- Personal data must be treated in a way that guarantees adequate security; and
- The data controller must be able to demonstrate compliance with the other data protection principles (proactive responsibility)
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
In accordance with current regulations for the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data provided has been incorporated into the customer file whose owner and data controller is “Agricultura y Golf SL”, with registered office at Ctra. Guaza – Las Galletas , km.7, in the town of Arona, CP. 38627 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, with CIF B38336855, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, in Volume: 1065, Folio: 64, Sheet: TF-8198, Registration: 1st dated April 7, 1994, in the person of your legal representative pro tempore
«Agricultura y Golf S.L.», has appointed a Data Protection Delegate or an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by e-mail email@example.com adding in the subject: «Agricultura y Golf S.L.»
What personal data do we collect?
- The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and email address.
- Information regarding payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time you have accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device’s operating system.
- Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
In some cases, the completion of the registration form is mandatory to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what do we process your data?
In «Agricultura y Golf S.L.» We treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or contract any of our services, either online or in our physical establishments.
- Manage the sending of the information that they request.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtaining profiles and customer segmentation tasks in order to personalize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer’s online experience.
- Develop and manage contests, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for audit purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from clients or Public Administrations.
- We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be periodically updated in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What kind of automated decision-making and / or profiling do we do with user data?
«Agricultura y Golf S.L.» does not make any decisions based on algorithms or other automated processing that significantly affects you.
What is the standing for the treatment of your data?
The treatment of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
Consent of the interested party to contract services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
Legitimate interest for the treatment of our clients’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic evaluations and profiling.
Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
Web and / or contact forms.
The data obtained by «Agricultura y Golf S.L.» Through forms on this website or through contact forms, they are only used for the legitimate purpose of providing services belonging to «Agricultura y Golf S.L.».
«Agricultura y Golf S.L.» maintains contact form submissions for a certain period of time for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of your personal data and storage of the same will only be maintained to the extent that we need it in order to be able to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected, and according to the legal basis of the treatment of the same in accordance with the law. applicable.
In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving it any use, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility may arise from its treatment, which must be attended and for which recovery is necessary.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to the Responsible, and will not be processed except for making it available to public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, «Agricultura y Golf S.L.» will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. The external service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with whom «Agricultura y Golf S.L.» work may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
«Agricultura y Golf S.L.» seeks to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. Said third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary to comply with said legal obligations will be disclosed.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by means of a request in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org adding in the subject: «Agricultura y Golf S.L.»
By virtue of what the RGPD establishes, you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information on the personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to erasure and to be forgotten: you can request the elimination prior to blocking of personal data.
- Right of limitation to treatment: implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing their further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another person in charge.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: you can request that decisions are not made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
Procedure in the exercise of rights.
The cost of the procedure for the exercise of rights will in principle be free, except that it involves unfounded or excessive statements, and with a repeated component, where the person responsible, in accordance with articles 12 et seq. of the RGPD, you may work a reasonable fee based on the costs incurred to respond to the aforementioned request.
The data controller acquires the burden of proof to demonstrate and justify the unfounded or excessive nature of the request.
The procedure that the company has adopted is as follows:
The communication should be directed to the person in charge through any means made available to those interested in this web section (giving preference to the electronic address: email@example.com) and who has previously been informed.
For information purposes, the aforementioned communication by the interested parties must contain at least the following information: name and surname of the interested party, photocopy of the D.N.I. or N.I.E., and where appropriate, if it is done through a representative, the D.N.I. of the same and the document that proves the representation, description of the detailed request in which the request is specified, electronic address for the purposes of notifications, date and signature of the applicant.
The deadline for responding to inquiries from those affected should be the shortest possible time from receipt of the request, with a maximum of one month and the possibility of extending two more months in Guardianship of their rights.
In case you understand that your rights have been neglected by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal mail: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating «Agricultura y Golf S.L.» of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. «Agricultura y Golf S.L.», reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been held with users, in the event that the information provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
«Agricultura y Golf S.L.» does not respond to the veracity of the information that is not of its own creation and for which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
«Agricultura y Golf S.L.», reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. “Agricultura y Golf S.L.” is exonerated. liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by «Agricultura y Golf S.L.» provided that it comes from sources other than it.
Likewise, the user certifies that they are over 14 years of age and that they have the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of their personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them are directed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of LO 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), «Agriculture and Golf SL » will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or another form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, with the exception of those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
From which third parties do we receive data?
«Agricultura y Golf S.L.» does not receive data from third parties and other entities, except for those that are protected by a duly stipulated and normatively regulated basis of legitimacy.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
«Agricultura y Golf S.L.» has adopted the security levels of protection of the Personal Data legally required, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided to « Agriculture and Golf SL ».
«Agricultura y Golf S.L.» is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, to you would see telephone calls or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond the control of «Agricultura y Golf S.L.»; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties persons through illegitimate interference beyond the control of «Agricultura y Golf SL». However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Therefore, «Agricultura y Golf S.L.» has adopted an information encryption policy in order to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of the personal data processed by the organization.
Links to other websites:
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on their hard drive, they have the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. For more information see our Cookies Policy